Consistent colors the easy way:
Whether you're a print shop or pre-press company, GMG ColorServer is the go-to solution to make image data instantly press-ready: RGB, CMYK and mixed image data can be automatically converted into one output color space – be it industry or in-house standards.
GMG ColorServer yields consistent print results across all printing processes and substrates. Its hotfolder-based automation speeds your process up, making manual conversion of multiple files obsolete.
Best-in-class conversion with GMG MX technology
and the Paper Adaption Tool
GMG ColorServer is based on GMG MX technology, providing reproducible results in high-end quality. CMYK-to-CMYK conversions are performed whilst preserving the black channel's integrity. This way print data can optimally be transferred from one printing standard to another.
Thanks to GMG ColorServer's CMYK re-separation, data can be standardized in terms of color composition, and the RGB-to-CMYK conversion achieves smoother separations than an ICC workflow could do. Spot colors can accurately be converted to process colors, using the maximum gamut of the CMYK color space.
The Paper Adaptation Tool guarantees close visual matches to printing conditions or standards adapting the color output space to the production paper.
In addition, GMG ColorServer allows the use of 4-color separation profiles that have been generated in GMG OpenColor.
Automatic processing for every printing process
Color consistency using industry or in-house standards
Dynamic hotfolders and a template-based concept
Job Manager with powerful track and search functionality
Load balancing for high performance and fail-safe processing,
plus various ways for a seamless integration in your preferred third-party workflow
GMG SmartProfiler: high-end quality, easy to use
The optional GMG SmartProfiler extends GMG ColorServer 5.0 with profiling functionality. Thanks to the step-by-step structure, any user can calibrate, recalibrate and profile digital and large format printing systems without expertise in color management.
Essential benefits at a glance
- High-end conversion with GMG MX technology and the Paper Adaptation Tool
- Efficient process automatization with dynamic hotfolders
- High throughput and fail-safe processing with client-server-architecture
- Direct workflow integration in third-party systems
- Accurate spot color conversion, all current spot color libraries integrated
- Adobe® PDF Library based PDF engine for best results converting transparent and overprinting elements
- Optional fully integrated SmartProfiler with calibration and proofing functionality - easy to use