The proofing solution for professionals:
For years, GMG ColorProof has been the preferred solution for industry leaders when it comes to efficient and safe contract proofing
GMG ColorProof represents uncompromising color fidelity. It is also compliant with globally accepted printing standards (such as ISO Offset, PSO, GRACoL and SWOP), and its reliability and remarkable performance make it the indispensable tool among leading color management experts.
Plug and Proof – safe and efficient without specialist knowledge
GMG ColorProof comes pre-loaded with color profiles of all common standards, so you can get started right away. Select the printer, calibrate it, and you are ready to print the first proof in just a few seconds.
GMG ProofControl – your quality supervisor
To guarantee quality control, a proof label and control strip is recommended with any proof. This way, information about its color accuracy is always available. This can be fully automated for printers with an integrated measuring device: important for everyday consistent reproduction and vital for legally-binding contract proofs.
Reliable color proofs, more powerful than ever
It is the perfect integration of proof printing with our exclusive portfolio of GMG proofing media that makes GMG ColorProof a superior system. We ensure incredibly accurate simulations of what will actually be printed.
Distribute work across multiple locations
Getting exactly the same print results, regardless of whether the printer is in the room next door or in another country, is no problem with GMG ColorProof's remote proofing function. Simple data handling makes the administration and distribution of data visibly comfortable and thanks to GMG ColorProof GO all proofing systems and printers can be monitored and managed at any time via the browser.
Essential benefits at a glance
- Plug and Proof system with pre-installed, tested color profiles for all relevant printing standards
- Calibration concept for the highest stability and consistency - calibrate once, meet all standards
- Outstanding spot color simulation and support for expanded color spaces
- Reliable color management through internal validation of the selected parameters
- Integrated Raster Image Processor with the latest Adobe Print Engine Technology
- Built-in quality control features and support for various measurement devices
- Hot folder technology for increased automation and connection to other systems
- Load balancing and nesting for maximum productivity and less wastage
- Remote proofing via FTP or WebClient