News and Press Releases
GMG Color UK at Packaging Innovations 2020
GMG Color UK will be exhibiting on Stand F14 in the Label&Print area at the Packaging Innovations show, Birmingham NEC, on 26th and 27th February 2020.
GMG will have a number of new innovations that will be showcased, which integrate perfectly with their tried and tested colour management solutions tailored to the packaging industry. Come and see GMG to learn more about:
• NEW: Pure Cosmetics Packaging Samples - 3D packaging samples and 2D proofs that demonstrate both GMG’s colour matching and production of accurate proof simulations, across different packaging printing substrates.
• NEW: The GMG ColorCard solution for digitally printed ink references - ideal for ink manufacturers and packaging companies who formulate their own ink.
• The groundbreaking GMG OpenColor - the only software on the market to provide accurate proof simulations of the overprinting effects of spot colours, through the use of spectral data calculations.
• The latest updates to GMG ColorServer, with improved functionality for packaging users. Its direct connection to GMG OpenColor enables the automated use of specific separation profiles in the workflow.
• The integration of GMG OpenColor and GMG ColorProof with an Epson SC-S80600 for accurate, repeatable proofing mock-ups and prototypes on media close to the production material. GMG won the Label Innovation Award for the GMG Calibration Creation Wizard, which enables users of the system to create specific profiles for various media types, plus benefit from reliable calibrations. We’ll be running proofing samples on media including films, and clear and metallic foils throughout the show.
Register for your free entry tickets here www.packagingbirmingham.com using the code 8078.