GMG Americas Office Hingham, Massachusetts (USA) • August 14th - 17th 2017
All stakeholders throughout the process chain in the graphic arts industry and media production: Print Buyers, prepress and press related functions, technical and production manager, print & paper procurement responsible, consultants, technical advisors of the graphic arts industry.
This course will cover the following topics and new features:
- GMG ColorProof 5.9 setup and configuration
- Custom MX4 and MX5 profiling
- GMG ProofControl 2.2 and GMG ProofControl Inline
- Advanced workflow configuration and Nesting/Automation
- Printer-specific best practices - supported Epson, Roland, HP and Canon devices
- A close look: New lighting, measurement, and media standards
- GMG OpenColor profiling (upon request)
- GMG ColorProof remote configuration (upon request)
Further topics or changes in agreement with the customer.
USD 1500 per person.
Purchase orders must be submitted to email@example.com to confirm your spot. If you have any questions please let us know. GMG reserves the right to cancel the training 2 weeks prior.
The next general end user training will be in early 2018.