GMG Academy Tuebingen (Germany) • November 16th 2017
Users of GMG OpenColor and all who are interested in the benefits of GMG OpenColor and how to increase productivity in their production.
GMG OpenColor is the only solution to predict the overprinting behavior of spot colors in a precise and reproducible way. In this workshop you gain valuable practical tips. Take the chance to discuss with GMG color experts.
Our topic proposals:
- Fingerprinting – Preparation, Evaluation and Characterization
- Efficient profiling with GMG OpenColor
- Differences mx4 and mxn
- Creation of multicolor proof profiles and controlled distribution to connected GMG ColorProof Systems – even across multiple locations
- Fast & easy editing with the tools of GMG OpenColor 2.0
- Using the right profile with GMG OpenColor
- Automated profile calculation “on demand”
- Channel Mapping
- Spot color database handling in GMG OpenColor and GMG FlexoProof
- Automation in GMG ColorProof/DotProof/FlexoProof
- Using Smart Hotfolders and Jobticket Hotfolders to connect with workflow systems, such as e.g. Esko Automation Engine
- Mockup Production with Roland LEC and Epson StylusPro WT7900
This course is designed to accommodate your needs! If there is an additional topic you wish to cover, we are happy to accommodate any requests following registration.
1 Day, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
495 € per person incl. drinks, snacks and training material
Number of Participants
Up to nine