GMG Academy Tuebingen (Germany) • November 21st and 22nd 2017 (2 days)
This workshop is aimed primarily at consultants, sales and decision-makers at agencies, brand owners, print shops and prepress companies, who want to experience the complete process of print production live.
With this two-day workshop you get to know the complete color management process chain of the packaging print production. Understand the relations and technical background in order to master your own processes and communication with customers and suppliers in color coordination optimally.
- Cover basic color management principles and important aspects of the print production process
- See how color management works from photography, over the design phase, proofing and color separation
- Color Management settings in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (different color spaces RGB, CMYK)
- Separation into target color space (i.e. flexo or gravure) directly in Photoshop (GMG ColorPlugin) and/or with our GMG ColorServer
- Proofing with latest proofing equipment
- Printing plate / cylinder making
- Created files will be printed either on a flexo or gravure production printing press
- Get to know the parameters at the press which influences the color appearance and how to control them
- Evaluation and explanation of the printed samples
- Wrap up: Collect all the important aspects of the two days course to gain the interfacing processes of the print production in case of color management
2 days, each from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
1390€ per person incl. drinks, snacks and training material
Number of participants
Up to nine