GMG Academy Hingham (America) • January 24th 2018
Current users of GMG products, who want to get the most out of the software and use it in an efficient way
This Certification course is designed for currently certified (within the past 2 years) ColorProof 5 Dealers only, and will emphasize high-level training on profiling and application use with specialty printers, along with the new features and completely redesigned user interface found in OpenColor 2.1.
The course will cover the following topics and new features:
- GMG OpenColor 2.1 Installation and Configuration
- GMG OpenColor Separations
- GMG OpenColor DotProof
- Licensing and version compatilbility
- GMG OpenColor Color Theory
- Integration and Automation with ColorProof
- Spectral data handling
- Brand new creation of custom TestCharts, optimized for printing process and separation modes
- Defining and organizing Characterizations and Projects
- Pantone spot color handling and Spot Color Database creation
- Advanced Color Correction tools - DotGain editing for single inks and simultaneously for overprinting inks, density adjustments, live gradation visualizations.
- Integrated measurement functionality
- Best Practices for Printer maintenance
3 Days, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.