GMG Academy Tuebingen (Germany) • March 22nd 2018 • October 11th 2018
Current users of GMG OpenColor and all who want to be up to date regarding the latest color management solutions for packaging printing. Learn how to increase productivity in production.
GMG OpenColor is the only solution to predict the overprinting behavior of spot colors in a precise and reproducible way. In combination with GMG ColorProof high quality proofs for different printing conditions can be produced. With GMG ColorPlugin and other tools like Hybrid PACKZ or GMG ColorServer you solve the highest separation demands. In this workshop you gain valuable practical tips with our GMG color experts.
- Fingerprinting – Preparation, Evaluation and Characterization
- GMG OpenColor – From measurement data to the final profile
- Creation of multicolor characterization data
- Fast & easy editing with the tools of GMG OpenColor
- Spot color database handling in GMG OpenColor
- Proof profiles (mxn)
- Creation of multicolor proof profiles
- Controlled distribution to connected GMG ColorProof Systems – even across multiple locations
- Automated profile calculation “on demand” - Channel Mapping
- Optional: DotProof profile creation (mxd)
- Basics separation profiles
- GMG OpenColor connections (optional)
- GMG ColorPlugin for Photoshop
- GMG ColorServer
- Hybrid PACKZ
1 Day, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
495 € per person incl. drinks, snacks and training material
Number of Participants
Up to nine