GMG ColorProof and/or GMG ColorServer users who want to learn more about custom profile creation with existing characterization data.
We will show you how to create custom profiles for an already existing characterization data set. You will also learn how to use these profiles in GMG Software applications. On top we will explain how to set up a secure workflow for a standardized production.
- Creating GMG Proof profiles (Contone)
- Verifying and correction of your own profile in GMG ProofControl
- Calculating a matching conversion and separation profile for GMG ColorServer
- Creating a corresponding soft proof ICC profile for Adobe Photoshop
If you are interested in more detailed information about profile creation, edits of DotProof-Profiles or creation and evaluation of characterization data, we recommend the following Trainings:
- GMG DotProof / GMG FlexoProof Profiling – Intensive workshop
- GMG ColorServer Profiling – Intensive workshop
- From test print to the final proof – Print quality evaluation and characterization creation