Color Management Basics -
GMG Academy Tuebingen (Germany) • November 14th 2017
All stakeholders throughout the process chain in the graphic arts industry and media production: Print Buyers, Prepress and Press related functions, technical and production manager, print & paper procurement responsible, consultants, technical advisors of the graphic arts industry.
This course will teach the basics of color management and attendees will receive a complete overview on standardization and profiling processes.
- The difference between single ISO standards and their use cases
- How to standardize a production workflow
- How to generate custom characterization data
- How to understand profile settings and details about individual gamut mapping strategies
- The benefits of device link compared to regular ICC profiles
Further topics or changes in agreement with the customer
1 Day, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
495 € per person incl. drinks, snacks and training material
Number of participants
Up to nine