GMG Academy Tuebingen (Germany) • On request
The training is mainly aimed at career changers and new employees in prepress shops of the printing and packaging industry, who would like to acquire knowledge and know-how in the preparation of print data, considering color management.
In this workshop you will learn how to prepare ready-to-print data, taking color management into consideration. Understand the important relationships between the printing process and the reproduction process in order to prepare print data. Hands-on, during the workshop, the participants will prepare printing files, comparing later on the result on proof and print sample.
Day 1: Reproduction basics and aspects of the different printing technologies
Color management and workflows:
- Color management basics
- Characterization of a printing condition
- Profiles and ISO standards
- Screening technology
Day 2: Processing of sample agency data files by the participants
- Harmonization of different files
- Reproduction (specific for different printing technologies) in common DTP software
- Conversion in the output color space and production of the proofs
2 days, each 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
990 € per person incl. drinks, snacks and training material
Number of participants
Up to nine