GMG Academy Tuebingen (Germany) • November 29th 2017
Users of GMG ColorServer and/or GMG InkOptimizer as well as all interested people in the media production and graphic arts industry.
Get to know all functionalities and possibilities GMG ColorServer and GMG InkOptimizer offer. You will obtain extensive insights to the application of a color server.
- Harmonizing varying files in an automated way
- Conversion into various output conditions
- Data preparation for a stable and excellent printability
- Saving up to 20% ink in the production process
- Stabilizing and quality improvements, for quicker drying and better homogeneity throughout the whole print run
Depending on your needs, the training is available with a focus on either LFP/Digitalprint or publication print.
It can be combined with following trainings:
495 € per person incl. drinks, snacks and training material
Number of Participants
Up to nine