Welcome! This year, take the opportunity to come for drupa and stay for more!
We are excited to invite you to the GMG headquarters in Tubingen from June 9th to 11th for a training with our resident color scientists!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our service for you
- June 8th in the evening: Transfer from drupa to the GMG headquarters
- June 9th/10th: Training at the GMG headquarters
- June 11th: Sightseeing day (Blühendes Barock (Baroque in Bloom) Ludwigsburg – Castle Heidelberg)
- Program ends on June 11th in Heidelberg around 6 p.m.
- June 11th/12th: Transfer to Dusseldorf will be organized individually for you, please inform us about your departing flight times
- Price: 2400€ incl. hotel stay 4 nights/nightly activities/transfer (excl. VAT)
Day 1 – June 9th - Select the topic which best suits your needs
Colormanagement Basics – DeltaE, Lab, CMYK & Co. (for „basic“ users)
This course gives a complete overview on standardization and profiling processes.
- From Light to Normlight
- The difference between single ISO standards and their use cases
- What is a fingerprint?
- Understanding profile settings and details about individual gamut mapping strategies
- The benefits of device link compared to regular ICC profile
- A closer look on some ISO standardso
- ISO 3664:2009 – Viewing Conditions
- ISO 13655:2009 – Measuring Conditions (new measuring mode M1)
- ISO12647-2:2013 – Offset Printing
- New Characterization Data PSO Coated v3 (FOGRA51) / GRACoL2013
Deep Dive Color Science
(for advanced users)
- GMG Proofing behind the scenes
- MX Color Processing in Essence
- GMG proofing – where the magic happens
- ICC vs. MX4
- Insights to GMG OpenColor and the magic behind it
- New Characterization Data PSO Coated v3 (FOGRA51) / GRACoL2013 and what’s the deal about it
Day 2 – June 10th – Please send in your topic wishes
Tips & Tricks / Best Practices working with the GMG Software
Interactive workshop covering all your questions regarding the GMG Products.
This day is designed to accommodate you needs. Please send in your wishes with your registration.
- Best Practices Epson SC-P Series
- A closer look on profiling: Profile optimization and visual correction
- Advanced Workflow Configuration and Nesting/Automation
- Remote Proofing
All fields that are marked with * are mandatory fields.