GMG DotProof / GMG FlexoProof Profiling - Intensive workshop
Advanced users of GMG DotProof or GMG FlexoProof who want to learn how to create MX5 DotProof profiles for simulating certain printing conditions on a proof printer.
- Acquire the skills to create quality contract proof profiles using original 1-bit data of an imagesetter RIP while retaining the original screen information or use GMG DotProof/FlexoProof to create 1-bit data from PDF files for the profile creation. Learn how to enhance custom DotProof profiles even further using GMG ProfileEditor.
- The best testcharts to use for characterizing a printing press
- How to analyze, average, and smooth the characterization data
- Making manual adjustments to attain a visually optimized match between target and proof
- Paper tint corrections
- Fine-tuning on skin tones
- Creating color-accurate halftone proofs reflecting your screening, overprinting and trapping settings