Advanced End User Workshop
Current users of GMG products, who want to get the most out of the software and use it in an efficient way.
You are invited to join us for a 3-day GMG Color Advanced End User Training to gain in-depth hands-on knowledge about best practices and learn techniques to truly optimize your system’s performance and usability.
Our topic proposals:
- GMG ColorProof Setup and Configuration
- Basics MX4 and MX5 profiling
- Custom media support
- GMG ProofControl 2.1 and ProofControl Inline
- Advanced Workflow Configuration and Nesting/Automation
- Printer-Specific Best Practices - supported Epson, Roland, HP and Canon devices
- Remote Proofing
- A Close Look: New Lighting, Measurement and Media Standards
- GMG OpenColor 2.0 (Upon Request)
- GMG ColorProof Remote Configuration (Upon Request)
- GMG ColorServer 4.9 Best Practices (Upon Request)
This course is designed to accommodate your needs! If there is an additional topic you wish to cover, we are happy to accommodate any requests following registration.